Rules of entry:
- All award entries must be completed by midnight of Friday, 8th May 2020. Any submissions after this date will not be accepted.
- Entries will only be accepted once payment has been received and cleared.
- All submissions must also supply full size product samples by Friday, 22nd May 2020 – delivery instructions will be provided once your application has been received and processed. Final number of samples required will be confirmed but will approximately be:
- Consumables (eg. nappy creams, shampoo, etc.) – 10 samples
- Food products – 10 samples
- Large items (eg. toys, bottles, etc.) – 3 samples
- All samples must be received by Friday, 22nd May 2020, or the product will forfeit its entry into the competition. It is your responsibility to ensure your samples arrive within good time.
5. Samples will not be returned unless requestsd by the client. If you would like your product returned, please state this clearly at time of entering. It will be your responsibility to collect the product, at your own cost. Samples are utilised by Zahra Media Group as spot prizes for product testers, as well as for comptetitions across Zahra Media Group’s parenting platforms.
6. The organisers reserve the right to change the categories if there are too many or too few entries submitted into a category. If you require assistance picking the correct category, please contact us for advice at [email protected].
7. The winners will be determined based on the results of the research process executed by Kantar and are final. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. Products must be available to buy in-store or online from 31st December 2019.
9. A company may enter more than one product.
10. The online registration form is an electronic contract. You will not receive a paper document to sign through regular email. Clicking ‘Submit’ on the electronic form will serve as a signature.
11. All information that is provided in the entry form will be published in Ireland’s Best Baby Buys as is. Zahra Media Group will not take responsibility for any incorrect information that was provided to it in the entry form and subsequently published in Ireland’s Best Baby Buys.
12. Once a product is submitted, the company is committed to the full process and payment of applicable fees, and the product cannot be withdrawn. Entry fees will not be refunded.
13. Zahra Media Group has the right to refuse any product submission.
14. Any pack photo submitted as part of an entry may be used by Zahra Media Group for marketing purposes.
15. Please ensure all sections of the application form, including a high res quality image (between 1MB and 5MB and .jpeg or .png format), product description, stockist details and RRP are complete and correct. Incomplete applications will be disqualified. Please state your company details if paying for your entry by credit card.
16. Zahra Media Group and Kantar accepts no responsibility for any information entered in the application. All spelling of product names, prices, descriptions and stockist details are the full responsibility of the entrant’s. What is entered during the application, is what will be used during the NPPA testing as well as the award ceremony.