6. Products must be available to buy in-store or online from 31st December 2020.
7. A company may enter more than one product.
8. The online registration form is an electronic contract. You will not receive a paper document to sign through regular email. Clicking ‘Submit’ on the electronic form will serve as a signature.
9. All information that is provided in the entry form will be published on everymum.ie as is. Zahra will not take responsibility for any incorrect information that was provided to it in the entry form and subsequently published on the website.
10. Once a product is submitted, the company is committed to the full process and payment of applicable fees, and the product cannot be withdrawn. Entry fees will not be refunded.
11. Zahra has the right to refuse any product submission.
12. Any pack photo submitted as part of an entry may be used by Zahra for marketing purposes.
13. Please ensure all sections of the application form, including a high res quality image (between 1MB and 5MB and .jpeg or .png format), product description, stockist details and RRP are complete and correct. Incomplete applications will be disqualified. Please state your company details if paying for your entry by credit card.
14. Zahra and Kantar accepts no responsibility for any information entered in the application. All spelling of product names, prices, descriptions and stockist details are the full responsibility of the entrant’s. What is entered during the application, is what will be used during the NPPA testing as well as the award ceremony.